ALL manuscripts shall be submitted via “ONLINE SUBMISSION SYSTEM“
All manuscripts must follow the format as outlined by the conference.
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- One regular registration can cover a paper within 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Before you send the manuscript please make sure the file is named starting with Conference name and followed by your paper title.
ICASIE2017_Bayesian Belief Network Approach for Analysing Job Hazard and Assessing Risk
Download the Manuscript template below :